Re: Also swish-eNT problem

From: Ron Samuel Klatchko <rsk(at)not-real.corpmail.brightmail.com>
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 16:49:38 GMT
Kei wrote:
>     I have solved the previous problem but there is another problem when
> indexing.  When indexing, the program warm me "could not open response
> file /var/tmp/swishspider@-950347.response at ./swishspider.pl.  I have
> no problem in Unix version and swishspider.pl is the original one(no any
> change). Why? Thanks.

Is there a directory called /var/tmp on your machine?  Either create it
or set the swish configuration setting TmpDir to point to a valid
directory.  An absolute path name is recommended, so for Windows you
probably want to add the X: qualifier to it.

moo
        Ron Samuel Klatchko - Senior Software Jester
            Brightmail Inc - rsk@brightmail.com