Win32 PHRASE search

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 08:55:49 GMT
Win32 Binary:
	I have built a Win32 (DEBUG) executable of SWISH-E PHRASEh for others
to test out.  It does pass the "test.html" test just fine, but, I have
done no real testing with it.

Download from:
  http://www.webaugur.com/wares/files/phraseh-d.zip

Source Modifications:
	It appears that the 1.3.2 code already had several Win32-conditional
instances of "#define strcasecmp stricmp"  So, I removed them all from
their various locations and added just a single definition to swish.h.

The Win32 definitions in "swish.h" should be modified to:

#ifdef _WIN32
#include "win32/dirent.h"
#define snprintf _snprintf
#define pclose _pclose
#define popen _popen
#define vsnprintf _vsnprintf
#define strcasecmp stricmp
#else
#include <dirent.h>
#endif

Various source files should have the "#define strcasecmp stricmp"
removed from them.

--
,David Norris
  Open Server Architecture Project - http://www.opensa.org/