Status of PHRASE search

From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 16:44:03 GMT
Hi all,

As Roy says some days ago, I think now is time to
close new aditions to swish-e until we can achieve
a stable version of it (version 2?)

>From now on, I will try to fix all bugs reported.
Try to fix memory allocation / deallocation
colud be the next step. If some day, someone implements
swish-e as and apache module, all the memory may be
freed after each search.
I also have a message from Rainer Scherg about problems
with non-ascii characters.
and more to come...

Something about Wintel platforms ...
I do not know how many people is using swish-e in WIN32
platforms. Now, I do not have any Windows compiler. But
perhaps in several days I can get one at work.

What about new aditions in future versions? Any ideas?

Jose Manuel Ruiz Ramos

jmruiz@boe.es