From: Jose Manuel Ruiz <jmruiz(at)>
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 15:06:24 GMT
Yesterday, I added some patches to the code:

- notoperator (Bill Moseley)
- metaStopWord (Adrian Mugnolo)
- memoryleak and memoryleak2 (Richard Beebe and Marc Perrin)
- spider (Steve van der Burg)
- all getmeta patches (and improvements!!) (Tom Brown)

All of them will be available soon, in next package.

Not applied yet ...
- paging (Scott Schultz).
- filters (Rainer Scherg).
- language (Adrian Mugnolo).

These are the patches I found in

SRE wrote:
> At 06:32 AM 4/13/00 -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> >Did you look at the directory
> >for any patches that could/should be included?  I'm not sure is SRE
> >included any in his version or not, other than the stemmer.c bug.
> I didn't include anything from the Patches directory, which
> never occurred to me, but now I'm wishing I had! The phrase
> search version would be a good place to correct that mistake.
> mailto:eckert(at) |
> Info on peak climbing email lists
> "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.
>  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much."
>      -- Mother Teresa

Jose Manuel Ruiz Ramos