How to use Swish-e with frames?

From: Susan L. Ruff <slruff(at)not-real.home.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 23:08:18 GMT
Hello,
I am a new webmaster - primarily a graphic designer & illustrator- and
have used swish-e on a  client's current site at:
http://www.pennstateind.com/

Right now the search engine is on a separate page, accessible by a
button on the navigation bar on the
left.
 I am looking to redesign the site for a "grand Opening" and want to use

frames.
following is a preliminary layout for the frameset:
 http://www.pennstateind.com/frameset.html

I want to add a mini search engine on the navigation bar frame and have
the results show up in the
main "body.html" frame.
I also would like to remove the "number of results" option and reset
button to make it more
streamlined.
Can someone tell me how to do this or where to find the resource?
Besides a little HTML, I am a non-programmer and some of the programming

goes way above my
head. I would greatly appreciate as simple an explanation as possible.

Thanks in advance,
Susan