Re: Phrase search

From: SRE <eckert(at)not-real.climber.org>
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 19:08:35 GMT
At 11:01 AM 3/27/00 -0800, Jose Manuel Ruiz wrote:
>This means a major change in the index file structure because
>location may contain a variable length array of integers with
>the positions of the words in the file.

I think it's a feature well worth adding! There are several
different versions of the source, however, so please start
with the "best" one you can find. I recently fixed some
security problems (buffer overrun) and merged in some bug
fixes by Bill Moseley. If these changes are not in the
source tree when you grab a copy, contact me off-list and
I'll send it to you directly.

To the developers: What's the status of the source I sent
about a month ago?

SRE

mailto:eckert(at)not-real.climber.org | http://www.climber.org/eckert/
Info on peak climbing email lists mailto:info@climber.org

Before email, five carbon copies were the maximum extension of anybody's ego.