RE: CGI Scripts To Search Swish-E Index File

From: <jim_brannan(at)not-real.hp.com>
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 23:20:43 GMT
We're using jswishi.  We found it easy to modify to allow more
detailed search specifications (meta fields).  Users like the
different results list for each index group.  Looked at a few
other and chose this for ease of implementation.

My bigger issue is indexing time...  By having a base index and
then indexing only newer files and doing a merge, that has resolved
this for now.

Jim

TN or (916)  785-9374    FAX: 785-9278
I am in the Pacific Standard Time zone