RE: Re: Multiple indexes

From: <jim_brannan(at)not-real.hp.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 15:18:17 GMT
FYI, we are using the jswishi add-on to swish-e and it provides a
very nice starting point to have separate results lists when
searching against multiple indexes.  We have a list of indexes the
user can select and they get one line of summary on how many docs
were found by index, then the individual results list for each,
each with 12 items and a prev/next button on each individual one.

Jim

TN or (916)  785-9374    FAX: 785-9278
I am in the Pacific Standard Time zone
cell email: 9168017434@mobile.att.net (short text only)