Re: ISO-8859-8

From: Ben-Nes Michael <miki(at)not-real.canaan.co.il>
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 16:57:43 GMT
Hi & Thanks for answering.

I downloaded the binary dist for NT. :-(
I did add the Hebrew chars to user.config file.
Can the program be compiled on NT to ? (my experience is in the linux zone and
not in the NT).

Why do you think that the bad letter is 225 ? it does work with other
combination, maybe the combination itself is somewhat wrong.

--
Canaan Surfing Ltd.