JSwishi Output

From: New Tecumseth Public Library <ntpl(at)not-real.bar.imag.net>
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 00:48:57 GMT
I've had Swish-E and jswishi installed and configured for several
months, but I've come to the point where I'd like to configure Jswishi a
bit more.  Unfortunately there is no documentation available online, so
perhaps someone on the list can help me.

What I would like to do is configure jswishi's output.
Currently my results are returned in the following format.

1:                                  filename.html

                                     First text that appears in file

                                     Score: 1000, Size: 5086 bytes

Is it possible to configure jswishi to insert the contents of my
DC.Description meta tag instead of the first text that appears in the
file?  Also, is it possible to insert my DC.Title instead of
filename.html?

I'd appreciate any assistance I could get with this question,
Jeff Longland
New Tecumseth Public Library
http://www.newtecumseth.library.on.ca