RE: http method v. file system method Performance

From: <stephane_meier(at)not-real.non.hp.com>
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 10:23:37 GMT
Merging indexes

You can merge with "swish-e -M index1 index2 merged_index". I noticed 2
things:
- the titles are from index1
- all keywords of index1 and index2 will be present
So it can be okay for an update, but a full re-indexing would remove the
deleted keywords.

You would do it this way:
"swish-e -M update_index old_index new_index"

It's also possible to merge multiple indexes in one time.

Stephane