RE: Exact Phrase search

From: Ibon Aizpurua <ibon(at)not-real.jalgi.com>
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 09:34:34 GMT
Hello,

I think it's the best idea, so you don't touch the source code and if want
search normally (not phrase) it allows that and if you want search a phrase
you can detect the " " characters and execute the filter to search the exact
phrase.

Another option (more complex but stronger) is write in the index the
word,file number and
position in this file as explain Nicolas.
I thinking seriously to program the second option, any questions????

Ibon