Re: Exact Phrase search

From: Todd A. Wolfe <swishe(at)not-real.trialsdigest.com>
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 19:49:38 GMT
Nicolas:
I know it's not a solution to searching for words near to but not
consecutively located,
but %20 does allow two consecutive words to be connected to do an exact
phrase search, at least on the version of Swish-E that I am using.
I haven't bothered to look at any documentation to see whether other
character map codes can be used to assist in searches,
but I would imagine that others are possible.
It might depend on the characters allowed/disallowed settings.
Todd A. Wolfe