Installed with FS option - user.config not working

From: Lloyd Faver <lloyd(at)not-real.nicolabanking.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 19:53:38 GMT
I have installed swish-e with an apache server for an intranet company
server.  I want to use the Filesystem method and have changed the config.h
and user.config files.  The server psuedo name is  nbs  ; the html
documents are located in /nbs/archive/*.HTML on a unix server
(http://nbs/archive/*.HTML), by the way /usr/apache/htdocs/archive is a
unix linked directory to /nbs/archive and I am not sure if this could be
the problem.  When I execute from the command line:  	./swish-e -I
/nbs/archive/*.HTML -f index.swish   When executed in this manner is
user.config accessed?
index.swish is built and searchable using the swish-cgi.pl it returns the
titles and links as expected, but the URL link return is
(http://nbs/nbs/archive/19990731.HTML) which is not found.  Maybe I am
going in the wrong direction, but how has the nbs pseudo server name been
appended?  I next tried to use the user.config option (see below) to build
the index.swish file:    /.swish-e -c user.config   The executable and
user.config files are in the current directory.  What happens is no
indexing is performed and no words read or indexed.  Any help would be
appreciated.
Lloyd in Oklahoma

---- pg user.config file ----
IndexDir /nbs/archive/*.HTML
IndexFile /usr/apache/cgi-bin/index.swish
IndexName "Nicola swishe index"
IndexDescription "This is an index to the NBS Report Archives."
IndexPointer "http://nbs/index.html"
IndexAdmin "WebMaster, (support@nicolabanking.com)"
MetaNames first author
IndexReport 3
FollowSymLinks yes
#UseStemming no
#PropertyNames author
IgnoreTotalWordCountWhenRanking yes
ReplaceRules remove "/nbs/"
MinWordLimit 3
#MaxWordLimit 5
WordCharacters
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz\&#;0123456789.@|,-'"[](~!@$%^{}_+?
#BeginCharacters
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz\&#;0123456789.@|,-'"[](~!$%^{}_+?
#EndCharacters \"\
#IgnoreLastChar
#IgnoreFirstChar
IgnoreLimit 50 1000
#IgnoreWords SwishDefault
IndexComments 0
##################################
# DIRECTIVES for FILESYSTEMS ONLY
# Comment out if using HTTP
###################################
IndexOnly .HTML .html .q
NoContents .gif .xbm .au .mov .mpg .pdf .ps
FileRules pathname contains .*dir1
FileRules filename contains # % ~ .bak .orig .old old.
FileRules title contains construction example pointers
FileRules directory contains .htaccess
FileRules filename is index

################################
# DIRECTIVES for HTTP METHOD ONLY
# Comment out if using FILESYSTEM
#MaxDepth 5
#Delay 60
#TmpDir /tmp/
#SpiderDirectory /IMOSDATA/lloyd/swish-e/src/
#EquivalentServer http://library.berkeley.edu http://www.lib.berkeley.edu
#EquivalentServer http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:2000
http://sunsite.berkeley.edu