Re: Installation error on NCR 1997 ANSI C/C++ compiler for Unix sVr4

From: Edison <mittran(at)not-real.bahnhof.se>
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 10:56:51 GMT
While trying to index my HTML-files I get the following:
$ swish-e -c ed.config -S http
Indexing Data Source: "HTTP-Crawler"
sh: /export/home/autokund/mittran/swish/src/: cannot execute
retrieving http://www.bahnhof.se/~mittran/index.html (0)...
sh: /export/home/autokund/mittran/swish/src/: cannot execute

Removing very common words... no words removed.
Writing main index... no unique words indexed.
Writing file index... no files indexed.
Running time: 1 minute.
Indexing done!

Obviously my index file has not been indexed. What is wrong?
Some few line in my ed.config:
IndexDir http://mysite/~mittran/index.html
IndexFile /myhome/mittran/swish/myindex
SpiderDirectory /export/home/autokund/mittran/swish/src/

I was only successful to index in FILESYSTEM, but not in HTTP.

Any help would be appreciated.

/ed