Re: Re: TITLETOPLINES

From: Louis Proyect <lnp3(at)not-real.panix.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 19:47:26 GMT
>Okay, stepping back to the TITLETOPLINES solution.  After you modified
>the config file, did you recompile the executable (unfortunate because
>that's a compile time option, not a run time option) and then reindex
>(always necessary due to the way that SWISH works)?
>
>moo

I am thoroughly confused now. Isn't the config file read directly at
execution time by the Swish module? What would I have to recompile? Do I
have to download the Swish source code and recompile it? I hadn't planned
on that. I am of course willing to do that, but this is not really
explained on the web page.

Louis Proyect