RE: Re: TITLETOPLINES

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 19:01:36 GMT
> Okay, as I said, this was what I implemented, but it did not work.
Now that
> that's out of the way, what do I do next? There were some mentions
of
> fixes, but I wouldn't dare try to recompile Swish C code. I mostly
work in

I have the same trouble.  Half of the time titles are completely
ignored for no apparent reason.  There is a problem other than file
extension, <title> case, <title> attributes, top lines, or any other
problem I might expect.  (BTW, those are problems I've seen in the
past.)  It just flat-out ignores the title no matter what you do in
some cases.  I've tried several modifications without success.  The
files containing ignored titles do not seem to be related to each
other.

Compiling is a breeze (type 'make all'), finding and fixing the
problem is more complex.

--
,David Norris
  The OpenSA Project - http://www.opensa.de/