TITLETOPLINES

From: Louis Proyect <lnp3(at)not-real.panix.com>
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 17:12:59 GMT
Okay, on yesterday's suggestion, I tried to put this in:

directive TITLETOPLINES 24

But I get a message saying,

"Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
Bad directive on line #143: define TITLETOPLINES 24

Now I hate to sound totally stupid, but it is necessary to remove the pound
sign in order for the directive to take effect?

"#directive TITLETOPLINES 24" has no effect. Right?

(I did try this, and it did not fix the problem of <title> not showing up
in the Swish links list. The only other possibility seems to be the bug
that other people alluded to. It is not in my power to fix that, I assume.
My only other recourse would be to move the title line up, something I'm
not thrilled about.)

Louis Proyect