Re: Bug in stemmer.c

From: Gary Poster <garykaryn(at)not-real.earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Oct 19 1999 - 16:50:52 GMT
Thanks for working so vigorously on SWISH-E.  I'm having a hard time keeping
track of all your posts, though.  Once you finish your review, could you
just post your new versions of all the c files?  Or perhaps SWISH will
catalog all your bug fixes...but if I go in myself and try to put all of the
many changes in to my own C files, it is not only inefficient but also
error-prone.  Perhaps SWISH-E could post the whole C file as a beta upgrade
of SWISH-E, for instance?

Thanks

Gary Poster

(mailed to discussion group and directly to Bill Moseley)