RE: Please point me in the right direction!

From: David Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 1999 - 00:21:02 GMT
Have you tried running the spider directly from a command line?  I've
not really used the spidering other than to confirm it works on my
system.  My guess would be that something is configured incorrectly.

Or, perhaps, it isn't recognizing the index.html as an HTML document.
There are a dozen reasons why that would occur, most of which should
be in the list archives.

,David Norris

World Wide Web - http://www.webaugur.com/dave
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com