Re: Re: Please help total newbie...

From: test account at dte.net <test(at)not-real.dte.net>
Date: Tue Oct 12 1999 - 21:27:39 GMT
> Did you try searching for the word proxy in the discussion archive?  The
> second message has instructions on how to do this:
>   http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/SWISH-E/archive/0903.html

Thank you! I was not aware of the archives... Didn't look hard enough I guess!
:)

My problem now (I think) is that swishspider is still not working correctly even
though all the Perl modules are installed. My output looks like this:

---------------------------

Indexing Data Source: "HTTP-Crawler"
retrieving http://10.137.229.3/index.html (0)...

Removing very common words... no words removed.
Writing main index... no unique words indexed.
Writing file index... no files indexed.
Running time: 1 minute, 4 seconds.

Indexing Done!

10.137.229.3 is the same machine Swish-E is running on, which has Apache
installed and running correctly. Originally swishspider reported errors on
missing Perl libraries, but I have installed them all and swishspider reports no
errors... But no indexing! :(

Many thanks... I'm Lost!!
Manuel