request: memory leak further problems...

From: Gary and Karyn <garykaryn(at)not-real.earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Sep 12 1999 - 04:19:51 GMT
Hi.  I'm using SWISH-E to catalog a song database and bibliography site that
is much smaller than many of the sites discussed in the archives (600-800
files at the moment, in a hosted site with 40 megs in my account).  I am
getting a memory leak, it seems, even after I implemented the second memory
leak patch.  If I index the site with the following limits

FileRules filename contains intro .bak MBoard BTEd TBEd PdSo SoEd super
addbkfr
m rviewfrm NwSngFrm RvSngFrm BiogrFrm
FileRules pathname contains wwwstat images styles tour bin opt audio

then I get this error:

swish: Ran out of memory (could not allocate enough)!

If, however, I run the index without these rules then the index completes
successfully.  I'm guessing this is a bug since I am actually trying to
index fewer directories and files.  Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Gary Poster