RE: Document properties - code sample

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 22:16:48 GMT
> Here is the piece of code from docprop.c (ver 1.3.2) that was modified to
> store and restore the non-portable shorts in network order. It's way more
> elegant than the peice before. Thanks to moo. It was compiled but not
> tested. A file must be included for it to work:

Cool!  I have no way to test or use it as I only have Pentium boxes.  But,
here is the only code that should need to be changed for it to work on
Windows:

The directive:
#include <netinet/in.h>

Needs to be:
#ifdef _WIN32
#include <winsock.h>
#else
#include <netinet/in.h>
#endif

Also, wsock32.lib has to be included on the linker line.  In case anyone
wants it, I placed my docprop.c file at:
http://www.webaugur.com/wares/files/docprop.c.gz

,David Norris

World Wide Web - http://www.webaugur.com/dave
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com