adding new tag..

From: Ibon Aizpurua <ibon(at)not-real.jalgi.com>
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 10:55:35 GMT
Hi,
I am indexing some HTML documents, but I want create one new option
for search. It very common  put some explanation about the above
picture.
I want index these text as picture's description putting one HTML tag
that
doesn't exist (for example <DESCR> and </DESCR>), so I can search
with this new option. I try to explain my problem but ....
Where is the best place to insert th new option?? Probably in the place
where detects other tags as <STRONG>??? because the idea is the same
(detect a new tag and index the text betwen those two tags as
description).

Ibon
ibon@jalgi.com