RE: Suggestion for recursive file search and bug fix for command line parser

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)not-real.ghs.fr>
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 12:27:18 GMT
What do you mean when you say that your modifications allow to "recurse" the files, using the fs method : I use the IndexDir parameter in the conf file, that allow to scan files in a whole directory tree.
Does your method allow to follow HTTP links, or FS symlinks, or define types of files to include ?

Nicolas Huillard