NT server SWISH-E install HELP

From: Scott Astle, HHP Canada <maxx(at)not-real.inetnorth.net>
Date: Sun Aug 29 1999 - 22:23:17 GMT
I hope someone may be able to point me in the right direction.

I operate my site at a virtual server, and do not have telnet or
prompt access within my account.  I can only  FTP files to the
appropriate directories, and request CHMOD changes to directories
thru my host SysAdmin.

I have browsed online support and see commentary of a create.hml
and such that sounds like it was designed for FTP setup of SWISH-E,
but can not find the GZ or ZIP file that contains such files.

I need to get ahold of a NT compiled - ready to upload version of
SWISH-E, is there such format available?  Any recommendations on how
to install SWISH-E on my server without ability to compile the C+
files??

Your assistance and input is sincerely appreciated,

Scott Astle
lesserslavelake.net