Re: Problems Indexing

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.library.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 22:15:10 GMT
Check the path to the Perl interpreter in swishspider.  A future version
will allow you to specify the path in the config file, but that has not
been released yet.

Also, are you sure you want to use the HTTP method to index your site and
not the file system method?  The FS method is way faster and doesn't use
any Apache resources.

moo

                        ron@library.ucsf.edu