Problems Indexing

From: <MLe(at)not-real.cartech.com>
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 20:18:27 GMT
     I am running an apache web server on my company's intranet.  I am
trying to use SWISH-E search engine
to search the web site that I creating on my Apache Web Server.  I have
tried to index it using the directions that are given
on the quick start page.  However, I am unable to index my web site.  I get
errors that say that " swishspider " is not executeable.
After which i make it executable, it will come up with the error,
"swishspider is not found ".  I don't know what's wrong.  I am not sure if
I did something wrong during the configuration stages of the installation.
I know the default is set to index file systems.  It says to
comment those lines pertaining to the indexing of file systems and to
uncomment the lines pretaining to indexing of a web server.
I looked at the configuration file ' user.config ' and it was already
commented out for me.  I don't know what's wrong.  I attached a copy of
the 'user.config' file so that you could take a look.  Please tell me if
there is something wrong.  Also, please tell me what to do about the
fact that the ' swish-e ' file is not executable and is not found when i
make it executable.  THank you for you help.  It is greatly appreciated!

Michael Le