Make problem for SWISH-E on BSDI BSD/OS 4.0

From: Rich Fields at 407.356.5842 <fields(at)not-real.slr.orl.lmco.com>
Date: Wed Aug 11 1999 - 14:33:34 GMT
I tried posting this immediately after subscribing two days
ago, but didn't see it show up on the list. My apologies if
I missed something.  As an update, I was able to manually
compile and link (yes, I am a dinosaur) SWISH-E on this
problem system, so it is functioning and I am pleased at
that.  However, for the future, I would like to understand
and fix the make problem.  TIA,  Rich