1st day swish user .. need help on script

From: <art(at)not-real.stratsplace.com>
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 12:04:35 GMT
This is probably the type of person y'all hate the most ...... the brand
"newbie".

My isp has swish installed and they set up a "very" basic swish.cgi script for
me.

I'm also a newbie to pearl so please be gentle.

Question ... how do I program in my own html stuff at that top of a results
page ??

The script I have uses the following

print $query->header;
print $query->start_html("Search Results");

Can I comment out the "header" line and put my own print commands so that the
page has my own info at the start rather than what currently appears .. which
is ...

       stratsplace
       terms
       cork
/xxx/xxx/cgi-bin/swish-e -f /xxx/xxx/swish/xxx.swish -w "cork"
>/xxx/xxx.xxx.xxx

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Art and Betsy Stratemeyer

http://www.stratsplace.com
Celebrating the Joys of Wine,Gardening and the Arts
Home of the Wine Label Library, "live" Wine Pronunciation, tons of
Reference Material
Flower Garden Pictures, perennials, wildflowers and much more