swish-e and mounted NetWare on linux?

From: Robinson, Andrew <ARobinso(at)not-real.oibugpo.telstra.com.au>
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 02:22:20 GMT
  I have a linux box (Debian 2.0.36) with apache httpd
  running. I have a symlink in my www root dir to a directory on a Novell
Server. This
  basically shares some group information as web pages. I have
  installed swish-e and it works well. Except that when it hits the symlink
it
  traverses the Novell file system but says that the docs are "Already
  Indexed". I have the symlink option = yes and have also
  tried a command line -l option. Also tried adding the symlinked dir as an
extra
  IndexDir.

  Any help would be great, I've spent 3 days trying to get
  various search engines working on this box to no avail.

  Thanks

  Andrew