Unix Style Documentation

From: Christian Lindig <lindig(at)not-real.ips.cs.tu-bs.de>
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 07:19:19 GMT
Roy Tennant has encouraged me to post my unix style man page for
swish-e.  It is available on the web:

http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/people/lindig/software/swish.html

The documentation is collected from the official HTML documentation
and brought into Perl's POD format.  POD can be easily transformed
into Nroff (man page), HTML, and Ascii format.  It thus gives you also
a one page html documentation which may be useful for Win* users.
Please note that the documentation is not complete but tries to cover
the most important aspects only.  I would be glad when someone could
give it a review and send me back corrections.

I have also rewritten the Makefile to create and install the
documentation easily.  It is available on the web page, too.

-- Christian

--
 Christian Lindig       Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany
                        http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/people/lindig