Re: Disappearing PERL Scripts?

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Fri Jul 09 1999 - 14:50:37 GMT
John Millard kindly recovered his script, and the SWISH-E Scripts page now
points to its new location. I pinged the host of the other script, and it
didn't answer. If it remains unavailable through the beginning of next
week, I'll take the link down. Meanwhile, those of you who have written
your own front-ends and don't mind sharing, we can either host a copy of
it here or we can point to your site. Thanks,
Roy