Re: Swish-e usage and requirements

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 16:13:48 GMT
Given the fact that we are not currently distributing AutoSwish (the
interface companion to SWISH-E), some kind of programming ability is
required to set up and configure an interface CGI script. As for running
on a web site hosting service, there isn't any reason why it can't so long
as you have the permission and cooperation of that service to install the
software.
Roy Tennant