Re: Re: Frames

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 15:16:12 GMT
The way we have handled this is to use the regular expressions capability
to replace the indexed file name with the frameset. That is, if
"mypage.html" is the page that sets up the frames and calls the other page
fragments, then name the page fragments uniquely and rename them in the
index using "ReplaceRules" in your configuration file.

mypage.html indexed under its own name
frag1.html indexed as "mypage.html"
frag2.html indexed as "mypage.html"

Thus all of the pieces point to the frameset.
Roy