Re: Re: Search Applet

From: Michael <michael(at)not-real.bizsystems.com>
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 04:55:30 GMT
I have a javascript/plain script that is driven by a mod-perl/perl cgi
script, no problems. If you'd like to take a look see:

www.insulin-pumpers.org/ipsearch.cgi (or plx). It will switch to mod perl
automatically on the second access. With script off on your browser, will
use a different form.

Michael