RE: Re: using multiple meta tags and parentheses in search

From: Nicolas Huillard <nhuillard(at)not-real.ghs.fr>
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 08:20:20 GMT
I did exactly the same, but added many spaces around each keyword of separato, in order to help the parsing (an old UNIX shell way to write things) :
The following query works fine (with spaces everywhere) :

( periode = ( 1181 or 1182 or 1183 or 1184 or 1185 or 1186 or 1187 or 1188 or 1189 or 1190 or 1191 or 1192 or 1193 ) )

Nicolas