RE: Re: how to get -p properties tag to work

From: Michael <michael(at)not-real.bizsystems.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 20:04:55 GMT
> Document properties aren't indexed automatically. You
> have to tell swish-e which meta-tags to treat as
> properties.

yep, did that. here is config file. Just to be sure, I removed the
http stuff and re-indexed directly getting same results. See previous
post with test file contents.

IndexDir http://www.insulin-pumpers.org
IndexFile ./swish.index
IndexName "Insulin Pumpers Mail Archive"
IndexDescription "no other index was specified."
IndexPointer "www.insulin-pumpers.org"
IndexAdmin "webmaster@insulin-pumpers.org"
MetaNames description
IndexReport 3
FollowSymLinks yes
UseStemming yes
PropertyNames author description datamodified
IgnoreTotalWordCountWhenRanking yes
MinWordLimit 4
WordCharacters abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789.-_'"
IgnoreLimit 80 1000
IgnoreWords SwishDefault
IndexComments 0
NoContents .gif .xbm .au .mov .mpg .pdf .ps .jpeg .jpg
MaxDepth 4
Delay 5
TmpDir ./

Am I missing something obvious here??