Re: how to get -p properties tag to work

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 16:55:52 GMT
Hi
What are the exact meta tags in that file? Copy-paste them into your reply.

Do any of your files or properties work correctly?

FYI, once you get this working you might want to use the "-d" option to set
a delimiter. I use "-d dq" which separates the items on the line with
double quotes.
That makes it much easier to parse.