Re: Re: DOC-Properties

From: Mark Gaulin <gaulin(at)not-real.globalspec.com>
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 14:24:05 GMT
Hi
Can you confirm that there is no PropertyNames option in your config file?
This is certainly starting to sound like a memory leak or other bug but I
could not be positive unless there the PropertyNames was removed and the
problem went away. (Actually, I'd starting to think that a bug exists but
having the answer to this question would help determine where it was.)
Thanks
	Mark