Re: Re: DOC-Properties

From: Rexroth <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 08:07:27 GMT
I'ved disabled the DocProperties  (/* #define SUPPORT... */  in config.h).
For us this is the only way to use swish-e any further.

With DocProperties installed, swish-e will kill a Sparc Enterprise Server
with 4
CPUs and really lots of memory (doing an index for approx 40 MB HTML
and aprox. 700 MB PDF). (we have some hundreds users on this machine).

A "top" shows that the swish-e process  requires > 4500 MB of memory
to handle our job. Yek!

-- Rainer