Re: Re: No correct index file created for HTTP

From: Ron Klatchko <ron(at)not-real.library.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 15:48:00 GMT
At 07:13 AM 5/12/99 -0700, DongHo Kim wrote:
>I checked the path to perl and permission on swishspider.
>When I run the above command, it only create the file "ss.response" whose
>content is "400".

Hmm, that is very odd.  The 400 is the status code response from the
server; 400 means bad request.  Unfortunately, I'm at a loss here.
Swishspider does not implement the code that issues the request, rather it
uses the implementation in the LWP module.

I wish I could be more help, but this seems to be a PERL problem.

moo
                        ron@library.ucsf.edu