help SWISH-E Indexing

From: Sharon Levy <Sharon(at)not-real.careerpath.com>
Date: Wed Mar 17 1999 - 23:34:36 GMT
I've looked at the documentation associated with the SWISH-E search engine
and
I was wondering if it is possible to index files by dates, so that the
search engine would only locate files within certain dates.  If so, what
command line switch would I use and what would the exact syntax be?  I've
looked at the command indexing options and it doesn't appear that this
particular option exists.  Am I wrong?  Also, if it doesn't exist, would
this mean necessarily that the C source code for SWISH would need to be
amended to make this kind of option possible? Or, is there an easier/simpler
solution?

I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks.