A problem with swishspider: A MISSING MODULE

From: Marina Markus <mary(at)not-real.bgumail.bgu.ac.il>
Date: Sun Mar 07 1999 - 13:32:37 GMT
Many thanks to all the people who answered me!

As a result of their advices, I can now tell exactly what module
was missing: it was "HTML::TreeBuilder" that contains both Parse
and TreeBuilder files necessary for "swishspider" to work. The name
of the file is: HTML-Tree-0.51.tar.gz (I found it by search in CPAN
for "HTML::TreeBuilder").

After its installation, swishspider works OK.

Hope this reference will help to others having the same problem.

-Marina