Installation under SuSE Linux 5.3

From: Heiko Jakovski <HJakovski(at)not-real.netpage.de>
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 16:29:45 GMT
I tried to install the Package under SuSE Linux 5.3.
After installing all the Progs. in the following List, the
Swish-E Programm ist compiled and all other apps are running.

The Problem is the Parser.pm. The Swishspider Script uses an
Subroutine called: parse_html - This Subroutine is not in the
code in my Version of Parser.pm

The second problem was that the Swishspider Script called an Lib
with the name Parse.pm (i have Parser.pm with an R at the end ???).

Iīve changed this filename manually, but it didnīt work cause the
subroutine. Where can I get the right Parse.pm ?

Versions :

Tool		Version
-------------------------
Linux Kernel	2.0.35
swish-e		1.3.1
gcc		2.8.1
make		3.77
libtool		1.2
autoconf	2.13
automake	1.4
w3c-libwww	5.2.6

HTML Parser.pm	2.22

(Its a lot of stuff to install only for using Swish-E ;-))

Thanx a lot

Heiko
netpage - Internet-Service-Agentur
Heiko Jakovski       HJakovski@netpage.de (webmaster@netpage.de)