(no subject)

From: <owen(at)not-real.act.org>
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 21:29:02 GMT
     Is there a known limit to the number of directories Swish-e can
     search?

     My first 36 directories are searchable like always, but now that I
     have added number 37, that one directory's files are not being
     recognized. If I switch a different directory into the last spot (#37)
     and reindex, then the files in that directory are not found but my
     original 37th directory is searched perfectly since it is now in the
     first 36.

     Can this limit be removed or modified to allow more directories to be
     searched?

     SJ O