Re: Version 1.3.1 Released

From: William Malin <blvdmaster(at)not-real.venturablvd.com>
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 15:41:00 GMT
SWISH-E is really phenomenal!

Thanks for all of your efforts to make it such a viable, feature-rich
engine..... I've been meaning to suggest a feature like "document
properties" for some time because I conduct searches **only** within meta
tags and SWISH-E has, until now, generated  indexes that include content
that I don't use -- making the index file unnecessarily large......

Thanks again!

Bill Malin
owner/webmaster
Ventura Blvd on the Web
http://www.venturablvd.com

	"It's Virtual Ventura Blvd."  -the L.A. Times 6-23-96