RE: RE: LWP,HTTP and HTML modules

From: David Norris <kg9ae(at)not-real.geocities.com>
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 22:57:06 GMT
Hang on a second.  My mind is gone.  I may have overlooked the obvious in my

Someone else asked this about a month ago.  I did some checking then.  Did
anyone ever rewrite the PERL script for the spider?  The HTML module has
been discontinued, and, is not available in current releases of PERL.  In my
release of PERL there is a note stating that it was not preferable to use
the HTML module, as it has been reimplemented.  The HTML module, in my
build, is just a wrapper around the new module.  As for LWP and HTTP, I have
no clue.

,David Norris

Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com
ICQ Universal Internet Number - 412039