Re: SWISH-E PHP3 Search Script

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu Jan 14 1999 - 01:01:46 GMT
A link to David's PHP3 script is now available on the "Third Party SWISH-E
Scripts" page at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/SWISH-E/Scripts/

A link to his compiled SWISH-E for all flavors of Windows is also now
available on the "SWISH-E Ports to Other Platforms" page at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/SWISH-E/Ports/

I'd be happy to link to other scripts or ports, so let me know and
I'll add them. Thanks,
Roy