Re: cgi scripts

From: Roy Tennant <rtennant(at)not-real.library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon Jan 11 1999 - 23:38:52 GMT
The scripts behind the Librarians' Index to the Internet are custom code
that would take some work to be anything I could share. Meanwhile, I've
been trying to put together links to available scripts that different
sites are using that is available at:

http://sunsite.Berkeley.EDU/SWISH-E/Scripts/

Any contributions are gladly accepted.
Roy